See OpenShift.io in Action
WHAT IS OPENSHIFT.IO (OSIO)?
OpenShift.io, combined with OpenShift Online, provides an integrated approach to DevOps, including all the tools a team needs to analyze, plan, create and deploy services.
- One-click Linux container management
- Machine learning system
- Open Source
- Incorporate many projects like fabric8 and Eclipse Che
ALLOW DEVELOPMENT TEAMS TO MAKE MORE CONFIDENT TECHNOLOGY DECISIONS
OpenShift.io helps developers make better decisions; it provides actionable recommendations and insights around the software components developers use.
- OpenShift.io Analytics applies machine learning algorithms based on usage patterns of components
- Data is gathered from public sources like Github and Maven
- Get tangible information for credible decision-making
SIMPLE TO CREATE CONTAINERIZED DEV, TEST AND STAGING ENVIRONMENTS
Developers can automatically create containerized development environments with the workspace management capabilities of Eclipse Che.
- OSIO creates environments hosted on OpenShift Online
- Integrates the Jenkins Pipeline plugins
- Create simplest ‘just build it’ pipeline or add promotions
- Pipeline definitions written using a Groovy DSL
MINIMIZE TIME & EFFORT TO BUILD AND MAINTAIN A DEVELOPMENT TOOL CHAIN
OpenShift.io is a hosted service with planning tools like prioritizable backlogs and kanban boards for managing your work.
- Coding, editing, debugging tools on Eclipse Che
- Dashboard and reporting tools
- Integrated tools that share a common datastore
- Tools reduces building and maintenance efforts